Air quality concerns in Alberta
Alberta faces air quality issues due to industrial production, vehicle traffic, oil and gas extraction, and wildfires. These pollutants release harmful pollutants, causing respiratory problems and health issues. The Province of Alberta aims to reduce carbon emissions in all industries. What are the best air filters available in Alberta? We provide the answers here with more in-depth information on this blogsite.
Nitrogen oxide, gaseous hydrocarbons, ozone, and other pollutants can lead to a variety of health problems ranging from brief eye-burning sensations to chronic heart difficulties and lung damage.
- PM2.5 includes particles that are smaller than 2.5 microns. These particles can easily evade our natural defences
- PM1 includes particles that are less than 1μm in size and are considered to be the most harmful to human health
- PM2.5 and PM1 particles can easily enter the human body and have negative health implications
Camfil provides all your air filter essentials including larger equipment solutions for clean air in Calgary, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Edmonton, Fort MacMurray, Banff, and Grand Prairie, all over Alberta and around the world.
Please contact us for more information:
email@example.com or call us at: 403-272-1177
Our office is located at Bay 10, 10221 15th Street North East, Calgary, Alberta, T3J-0T1
What can be done to improve indoor air quality in Alberta?
A great way to lessen the risks related to poor indoor air quality is to use high-efficiency air filters for PM2.5 or PM1 contaminants in addition to carbon or other molecular air filtration solutions to control odour and gas contaminants.
What are the advantages of Camfil’s air filtration solutions for Albertans?
Camfil air filters feature a lower average pressure drop and higher dust-holding capacity, longer life and maintained efficiency.
- Reduced Material Use: Longer-lasting air filters need less replacing, which means lower material consumption
- Lower greenhouse gas emissions :Sourcing of materials for the manufacture of air filters produces emissions; however, by extending the lifespan of air filters, emissions are reduced. High-efficiency air filters reduce energy consumption, reducing GHG emissions
- Less Transportation: By requiring fewer filter replacements, both raw materials and finished air filters require less transportation, reducing emissions
- Less Frequent Maintenance and Labor Needed: Longer-lasting air filters need less frequent maintenance and replacement, resulting in less labour-intensive processes and corresponding emissions. Labour can be reallocated to more pressing concerns
- Less waste: Longer-lasting air filters produce less waste and contribute fewer pollutants to landfills, which has a positive effect on the environment
Camfil can help you with all your air filtration solutions:
- Air filtration for hospitals and other healthcare facilities, e.g. cleanroom air cleaners
- We can help you improve the air quality in schools
- We can improve the air quality in public buildings, art galleries, arenas, etc
- We can provide expert help to property managers and facility managers whether it’s about lowering your carbon footprint, achieving your ESG goals, reducing labour costs involved in air filter changes
Camfil also provides education sessions, complementary consulting, and air filter performance testing free of charge regardless of manufacturer.
Air filtration solutions available:
CityPleat Carbon MERV-8 air filter
CityCarb1 High-Capacity Carbon MERV15/14A filter
CitySorb DP High-Capacity Carbon MERV 8 air filter
Durafil ES line of MERV 11/11A
MERV 13/13-A, MERV14/14-A, MERV 15/15-A
City M air Purifier with HEPA and Carbon filtration
CC500 Air Purifier with a HEPA filter and a 30/30 Dual 9 Prefilter
MERV 9/9-A as well as other models
Custom air filters
Camfil filter sizes include:
- 24” x 24″ air filters
- 12″ x 24″ air filters
- 20″ x 20″ air filters
- 20″ x 25″ air filters
- 16″ x 20″ air filters
- 16″ x 25″ air filters
- Portable air cleaners, large air cleaners
- We can also create custom-sized air filters for you
Feel free to contact us with any questions you have particular to your industry: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-272-1177
ABOUT CAMFIL CANADA CLEAN AIR SOLUTIONS
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, we provide commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment.